- Joint Mobilisations and Manipulations
- Soft Tissue mobilisations such as deep transverse frictions and trigger point release
- Myofascial Release
- Stretches- passive and active
- Neural mobilisation
- Rigid strapping technique
- Class 3b Laser - LLLT (Low Level Light Therapy)
- Therapeutic Ultrasound
- Personal exercise programs tailored to your individual needs
- Bespoke, Progressive and Adaptive
- Guidance through use of a variety of equipment such as Suspension trainer, Free Weights etc.
- Adapted for you to carry out at home or in the gym, workplace or yard
- Recorded outcome measures used to monitor your progress and see visible improvements
- Education and advice through post-operative period
- Progressive and reactive to changes through recovery
- Support following injuries and return to sport
We offer a bespoke service fully tailored to meet your individual sporting goals and targets no matter what your level. Do you want to...
- Improve your technique with free weights and other training apparatus?
- Improve strength, core stability and endurance?
- Prevent or treat an injury?
- Improve dynamic and functional stability with a focus on your sport?
- Have structured guidance to help you train for your next sporting achievement?
- Improve your technique through detailed movement analysis?
- Achieve greater flexibility through a personalised stretching program complimented with treatment techniques to help you overcome restrictions?
- Analysis of movement, gait and technique. Assisted with coach's eye app to record and provide real time video feedback on your technique
- Biomechanics assessment
- Support and 'MOT' pre-or post-race/competition
- Manual therapy, soft tissue mobilisation techniques and manipulations to help you overcome restrictions
- Use of electrotherapy to promote healing and maintenance of healthy soft tissue
- Bespoke exercise programs that consider your own strengths, weaknesses and demands of your sport
- A resource for all your sporting questions and all things physiotherapy
- Specialist running clinics- appropriate for any athlete whether your goal is 'couch to 5k' or your next marathon
- Advice on specific equipment to compliment your training program such as; foam rollers, gym balls, wobble boards, free weights, suspension trainers and others.
- Advice on sport specific products such as sport braces, strapping, insoles, orthotics cryotherapy, heat packs, and others
- Supply and advice on Specialised pillows and sleep support for neck pain
- Covering topics such as nutrition in sport, biomechanics, how to stay free from injury, rest and recovery and much more
- Whenever possible we combine forces with other professionals such as medical professionals, coaches, strength and conditioning specialists, nutritionists, podiatrists and sport psychologists to provide you with the best and most up to date knowledge out there.
- We occasionally run specialised multi-disciplinary clinics combined with other professionals
- Sports massage therapist
- Gait analysis- running; linked to a product such as specific trainer
- Yoga instructor or pilates
If you would like to know more about these events then please get in touch for further information via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org), Facebook ( Bradfords Physiotherapy), Twitter (@BradfordsPhysio), Website Links (www.bradfordsphysio.co.uk) or the good old fashioned telephone: 01432 890490.